Thursday, December 26

Review on L'Oreal New Launch Magique Kajal

New L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Review

Hey gals,

      This holiday season is real exciting and I had a great time on Christmas day. Well with the GOSF sale, Christmas offer and the New Year sale on I can’t resist the temptation of stuffing my house with all the products!
During the GOSF sale I found the new launch from L’Oreal at nykaa.com and immediately it went into my cart. It is the L’Oreal Paris Kajal Supreme Black Magique!!

Soon after the Maybelline Colossal, Lakme’s Eyeconic bandwagon I jumped to the L’Oreal Kajal Magique as well, as I love Kajals and the way it transforms my eyes. I own all the three and use them all and the new magique I have been using past week so thought of jotting down about the L’Oreal Kajal, the first ever launch from the brand.



L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Claims:

It is given as magical result – eyeliner & kajal, but I don’t like the kajal as eyeliner. I love liquid eyeliners and that is what I am comfortable with, so I have not tried it as a liner and I feel it is hard to glide on eyelid without tugging.


Packaging:

Always the packaging is so attractive! Beautiful pink and black color with wordings on it. It is of twist up pen style that sleek and cute. The twists work fine and do not get stuck while the cap is intact. The kajal pen is very travel friendly.

Texture:

The black kajal is smooth and dark. It glides very smooth on the water line and only the first time it irritated my eyes. I use daily and on my water line and looks just fine.

Shade/ Colour:

It is dark black but definitely not the darkest black. One swipe does not give the complete color on my eyes.



Price:

0.35 grams for Rs 245

My experience with the New L’Oreal Kajal:

I use only on my waterline, when I first applied it did irritate my eyes but later it was fine. I did not get the dark black on first swipe but it builds up after 5 swipes. Kajal glides on very smooth. I wore it for the entire day if I rub my eyes it gets completely vanished. When I leave it on my eyes all day without touching, the color stays fine all day though it lightens a bit.


Claims that are true:
  • Packaging, travel friendly
  • Non Transfer
  • Waterproof
  • Smudge proof but not 12 hours may be up to 7 hours well after that starts fading away.
  • So precise
  • So bold
  • So intense on more swipes

Cons:
  • It did irritate my eyes and made it watery. I doubt if it will suit sensitive eyes.
  • Price too high for a not so great Kajal

Swatches: Single swipe - L, M - 3 swipes


Waterproof & Smudge proof:


My verdict:

I liked the L’Oreal kajal but when compared to the Maybelline as well as lakme, Lakme Eyeconic wins for me. For the price and color pay off Lakme is much ahead of both the Maybelline and L’Oreal.

Would I recommend: Yes but if you going to get just one kajal then I would undoubtedly recommend Lakme Eyeconic!
I will not buy again the L’Oreal New Magique Kajal.

Love,
Adity Iyer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)