Saturday, January 11

Best of 2013 - Skin & Hair Care

My favorites - Skincare & Hair Care for 2013

Hello,
      Happy New year!! Probably I am the last one to say this..and I am sorry for being MIA as I was not in town to keep up the posts. Quite a lot happened in matter of week and were unexpected too! Anyway I wanted to do a fun post of the best products of the year 2013 as I love listing up all and also peek into what other girls use too :) 
*all products were bought with my money over the entire year so don't get alarmed*




My skin type is oily to combination acne prone; hair is oily scalp with frizzines at the ends .. So here all I have been using and the products I have summed up have either worked or did no harm to me (like no pimples or breakouts with these)
Also those I have not mentioned in brackets are for all seasons! 

Face Wash/ Cleanser:
  • Cetaphil OS Skin Cleanser (HG for me!)
  • Ponds Complete Solution Pimple Clear Face wash
  • Himalaya Neem Purifying Face Wash
  • Vivel Cell Renew Pollution Protect Cleansing Cream + Scrub (winters)


Toner:
  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner
  • Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener (for winters)


Moisturiser:
  • Fabindia Vitamin E Hydrating Cream for Oily Skin (My HG! For summers and blending BB Creams)
  • Acnemoist Cream for Winters


Scrub:
  • Lakme Clean Up Pores Scrub
  • Ponds No Blackheads Deep CLean Foam (I use as scrub weekly with the scrubber it came with)


Best Hair Care Products for 2013:

  • Biotique Bio Kelp fresh Protein Growth Shampoo
  • Biotique Conditioner (sorry I forgot the name)
  • Matrix Biolage Anti Dandruff Shampoo
  • Matrix Biolage Smoothening Conditioner



Hair Oil before Wash:
Matrix Oiltherapie Root Nourishing Oil

After Wash
Dove Elixir Nourished Shine Hair Oil (Hibiscus & Argan oil)



Body Care Products:

BodyWash:

  • Lux Peach Milk Body Wash
  • Nivea Happy time Body Wash
  • Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash (Winters)


Body Lotion:

  • Nivea Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Lotion (for exposed parts, ha UV protection)
  • Nivea Happy time Body Lotion
  • Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion (for winters)

Hand Cream for Winters:
Sally Hansen Hands, Nails and Cuticles Cream


Deos:
  • Eva (my all time favorite esp the Red one!!)
  • Nivea Whitening Deodorant 


These are all the products I love and I used & using currently :) Stay tuned for the make up favorites of 2013 :P Hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak..Lemme know your favorites, share your link on the comments section!

Love,
Adity Iyer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. filler dermici in vendita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)