Friday, December 6

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Review

Review on Maybelline Gel Eye Liner:

Hey girls,
           One of my favorite and the first gel liner is from Maybelline Newyork. Maybelline is one of my favorite brands and the one that has made me got interests in makeup as well :P (mean years back :D)
Having bought so many products from Maybelline, gel liner seems to be my favorite.



Maybelline claims their gel liner to be

·         Only our oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base.
·         So color is more intense and lines resist wear for hours.
·         Smudge-proof and Water-proof.
·         The most intense line for lasting drama.

Read on to find if their claims are true..

I basically got this gel liner for its smudge proof claim as I wanted a liner to use on a daily basis for office and also it came with a brush so I found it attractive to give it a shot. I always use only liquid eye liners (Maybeline hyperglossy liner reviewed here) and I find no difficulty in getting the lines right. But while I started scooping out this gel liner, I could not get the line straight. The pigmentation was dark and finish was lovely. Had to use few times to get the hang of it and now I am loving it.

Packaging:
Cute little bottle with a metal screw top lid. The brush has a cap which is highly useful for me to store after use. The quality is good and it withstands wash.

Texture/Shade:
The texture is smooth and shade is jet black with makes my eyes stand out. Available are 3 shades and I got the one in black.


Price:
Rs 450 for 2.8 grams but lasts really long

Claims that are true..
  • Intense color and resists wear for hours
  • Smudge-proof and Water-proof
  • Can draw thick and thin lines
  • Dark black looks good on eyes
  • Easy to use
  • Lasts really long
  • Comes with a brush
  • The cap of the brush helps to hold
Left: 2-3 swipes; right - single swipe

Under flash

After rubbing hard, still the color is intact..



Dislikes:
My only dislike is that the price as it can be a little lower although it is a worthy product.

Do I recommend? Yes of course if the price is not going to hurt your pocket!

Stay tuned for the upcoming Birthday Wishlist :) I made for myself :D

Love,
Adity Iyer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)