Monday, November 4

What's in October Month Vellvette Bag

Vellvette Bag - October

Hey beauties,

        Today I received my Velvette like a blessing in disguise (yeah I’m sick). It is a dull day in office and I’m not able to bear the cold, fever etc. Post lunch a call came and yes it is the courier man carrying the Vellvete Bag. (actually this time I did not order the bag but my colleague had ordered it yet I get the same excitementJ) Literally I am like just had a pill and got that instant freshness J (thanks to @vellvette)



Without further due, the October month’s Velvette Bag came in blue color while the theme is KISS nah..not what you think but Keep It Simple and Sexy :P. Honestly I loved the last month’s cute little red polka bag (lucky I got the polka little bag). This bag looks huge and kind of not so attractive. I would prefer their boxes if they are going to continue giving these big old yuck bags.




In the bag where these products and in that were 2 full sized ones. Although I am unaware of the brands the full sized body wash and the shampoo came in, the fragrance is still amazing (yeah I have a bad cold and about the fragrance my colleague told me)
  • Vantiv Energizing Shampoo & Cool Water
  • Beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette – Naked
  • H20+ Oasis Ultra Hydrator







Overall my colleague loved the bag as it is her first bag. For me.. nothing impressive as I already got the beauty UK eye palette. The fragrance is good of the shower gel and the shampoo but nothing worth the price hike of the Velvette Bag from 399 Rs to 499 Rs. I would buy the November month’s bag if they give some attractive products in cute little bag and not the black or pink sluggish bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)