Friday, November 22

Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter Review


 Winter Lip Care - New Nivea Lip Butter:

Winter is almost here making skins, lips, hairs dry and flaky. I have completely changed my products to keep my skin supple, moisturized and still trying to make it acne free. (phew the last one is sure a hard task). Nivea has a launch and I just got it as soon I found it online J at nykaa.com.

What made me buy?


  • First is the cute little tin packaging.
  • The product name, “Lip Butter”
  • Last is the Winter


Nivea Claims:

Nivea lip Butter is the NEW range of deliciously flavored and buttery, rich lip care products that melt to give you soft, rosy & well – moisturized lips. The moisturizing formula of Nivea lip butter with Hydra IQ contains shea butter and almond oil and provides intense moisture and long lasting care. The indulging formula with raspberry aroma gives sensationally soft lips and leaves a soft shine of color on your lips.



Price: Rs 189 for 16.7 grams

Available in 2 variants one is the Raspberry rose which I got and the other is the Caramel cream.

Ingredients:


How did it flare..

I had no expectations on getting this lip butter as it was mere lust for the packaging and name. All I wanted was the lip butter to be smooth and not sticky.

My likes:
  • Cute tin
  • Thick and great for winters
  • Glides like butter
  • Not sticky at all
  • Keeps lip moisturized all night
  • No dryness or chapping even in winters
  • Fragrance



Hates:
  • Price, too high for the little tin
  • No SPF
  • Cute tin but have to dig hands in to get the product
  • Leaves white cast if a lot is applied (although sinks in few minutes)



My final thought:

Nivea new Lip Butter is really a good one and helped me prevent chaps and peeling. The smell is not overpowering and it moisturizes well. I always use it at night before bed (replaced my Vaseline with this new butter). You can definitely give it a try and may be this will be a great buy for winter.

You can buy here at nykaa.com, click here:) 

Love,
Adity Iyer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)