Tuesday, October 8

September Vellvette Bag 2013

Velvette Bag of September – Anniversary Bag


Hey buddies,

           I am so excited this week as I finally got a new phone (professional looking one as it is high time for me :p) and to the added surprise my late order Velvete bag also came. Also I apologize for being away for long due to my laptop problems.



Anyway Vellvette bag knocked the door serving as a pleasant surprise for me yesterday.  When I first opened it, the red pouch….. what a cutie…..I just drooled over it. I did not like their pink and black bag as it didn’t look good nor attracted me and also was a way too big.

This cute little polka dot red bag is just the size and bag I wanted when I saw the others bag in the blogosphere.



In the bag were the products I was hoping for.


  • Beauty UK eye Shadow Palette in naked
  • Organic Surge Shine Boost Shampoo for normal to oily hair
  • Lord & Berry Lip gloss in shade Romance

 Beauty UK eye shadow palette in naked shade. I wanted this palette and not the colored one as I could use daily,, as for my expectation I received the same yayyy.
Next is the sample size bottle of the Organic shampoo for normal hair. It is 100 ml and makes it ideal for airplane travel, definitely worth trying.
 Lord & Berry lip gloss shade in romance which I totally disliked after applying. It is kind of silver glitters applied on my lips and looks terrible on me.




I did not post last month’s velvette bag as I totally disliked it. Also thought of not subscribing anymore after the price hike from Rs 399 to Rs 499 per month, but the polka dot red pouch and the naked eye palette was the ones that urged me to get my hands on it. Vellvette has done a decent job in fact a great job as for their Anniversary bag is concerned.



I am not sure if I would re-subscribe it but for sure will if they continue to attract and bring a change to their future bags. 
Overall I loved the September month's Anniversary bag and the products.


Love,
Adity Iyer

2 comments:

  1. hey adi, ur september Vellvette bag is very cute i loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)