Saturday, October 12

Review:Lakme Perfect Radiance Whitening Compact


Lakme Whitening Compact Review (Beige honey)

Hey dears,

        I have loads of products up on the line to do reviews especially from the brand Lakme.  One such is the Perfect Radiance Whitening compact. Before I started getting obsession with the Ponds BB Cream, most days I go out just by dabbing some compact on my oily acne skin in summers and combination acne prone skin in winters with dry patches on cheeks.




A small story of How I ended up getting Perfect Intense Whitening Radiance from Lakme..
I was in search of a compact for mid time touch up when I first joined Office. I did not want to touch up with my HG compact and make it gross by transferring the dirt and bacteria for my evening wear out. So I was looking for something affordable, oil free & light, suiting my skin, control shine and not cause or irritate existing pimple. That’s when I spotted out this cutie, googled for reviews and off to the store to bring home the baby. JJ

Product Claims:

New Lakme Intense Whitening Compact SPF 23 with UVA/UVB protection flawlessly blends in to your skin making it look visibly fairer and translucently radiant. Its unique formula contains
  • Skin Brightening Pearls
  • Multi minerals
  • Vitamin B3
  • SPF 23
  • Oil Free
  • Lightweight
  • Suitable for everyday use


Price: 175 Rs for 8 gm

Available Shades:

  • Ivory Fair
  • Rose Fair
  • Beige Honey
  • Rose Medium
  • Golden Medium
  • Rose Honey


Packaging:

The Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact comes in a cute and different packaging. On the compact comes in a carton box which when opened is this cute fat egg shaped compact.
Easy to open and has a press lock that makes it easy to carry. It comes with a mirror on the lid and a sponge with Lakme written over the sponge.

Shade / Texture:

The shade I bought is Beige Honey which is a medium tone one that suits my face perfectly. It is a pressed powder and does not have any spill out like the loose powder from the same range.



My take on the Compact:

The sponge is just OK. It picks up quite a lot of product and does not blend easily on my skin. Either I use it just on my moisturized face or after BB cream by just dusting on skin with this powder to make it stay long and shine free.
I usually use a brush to swirl some powder and apply on my face. During mid day touch up it works well but anyway I don’t like the idea of using the powder on my gross face filled with dirt and grime from morning.

Claims that are actually true:
  • It does brighten a bit
  • Multi minerals and Vitamin B3 I have no idea of
  • Oil free for some hours on my oily combo skin
  • Is sure is light weight
  • SPF 23 - No ingredients is mentioned so may or may not be true.



What I like about the compact is gives a matte look for some 4 hours on my skin. After which can be blotted and reapplied to make it through the day. Cons is nothing as I did not buy it with much hopes but it managed to flare well. It did not break me out or aggravated my existing pimples so I definitely love that part.
Can give a try if you are in look out for a decent compact at a decent
 price.


Love,
Adity Iyer








1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)