Monday, October 21

Review on Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color (Brownie Point)



Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Review & Swatches:

Hye beauties,

             Happy Weekend! Yayy it is finally weekend and I can do some window shopping. Seriously, I’m tired of all weekdays shopping online. (yes I do a lot in my office secretly;) What’s better at giving instant boost than this? ) This month is crazy for me with Diwali round the corner and I have ordered quite a lot of products from various online stores. I can’t wait to do haul as soon as the packages arrive.

I often wear Lakme 9 to 5 lipstick to office as it is the perfect one with all subtle shades to suit for all. The shade I bought is Brownie Point (MB3) from Lakme 9 to 5 range. I read many reviews of various shades online from my fellow bloggers and thought of going in for Tea Break or Coffee Command. When I swatch the shades, the two options I narrowed to where Brownie Point & Tea Break. I did not see much review on the Brownie Point but when tested on the lips by SA, it was the one and here is the review.




Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Claims:

Combines amazing comfort with staying power that keeps you looking fresh for hours. With a long-wearing comfort technology. Offers a creamy color with Colorfix technology. Ensures 10 hours of intense crème color.
Got the claims from medplusbeauty.com

Shade: Brownie Point (MB3)

Packaging:
Again the packaging attracted me. It comes in a peachy color carton with the lip color in peach package. The twist up style is cool and the cap is sturdy as well as clicks the lock.

Texture:
Buttery! The texture is so soft and glides effortlessly on smooth lips. One swipe is enough to get the color and is buildable also.




Lasting Power:
The shade lasts for hours literally but not 9 to 5. It withstands coffees, drinks but not meal. So for me the staying power is for 5 to 6 hours after slight tint is there that lasts the rest of the day.

Finish:
The finish is matte. If you are a glossy lover then top it up with clear or brown based gloss for this shade. The color almost matches my skin tone and does not look obvious like I’m wearing a lipstick.


Summing up the goods and bads from my side:
Awesome shade collection
Perfect for office wear
Matte finish
Lasts well
One swipe is enough to get the color
Packaging with sturdy clicking cap
No weird lipsticky smell
Cost on the higher side

Swatches:



Price: Rs.400 for 6.8 ml

I totally love the shade and this lip color from Lakme. Though it is bit on the pricier side you can definitely on one shade at least for the daily wear. I do want to try out some the pinky shades rather than going for browns from the same range.

Love,
Adity Iyer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)