Tuesday, July 30

July Vellvette Box

Vellvette Box of July:

Yayy finally to spice up my month end when I am literally broke... Yes it is the Vellvette Box that rung my bell when I had no clue of what the courier would be. It was a pleasant surprise and it came yesterday evening. With no further delay I just cut all the packaging and the cute box showed up with a pink bow ribbon this time. :) 

The theme Velvette Box took this month is the 'Quick Fix' and here are the products I received. This July they were to give 2 full sized samples and I was thoroughly excited.

All that I got was
  • LA Splash Black Mascara
  • Sally Hansen Radiant Nails & Cuticle Cream
  • Bluberry and Smoothie
  • Bling Nail Appliques (additional with all July boxes)



So here are the "Quick Fixes"...with all packed neat in bubble wraps. My mum loves the bubble wrap to burst and it is great stress breaker :P 


How adorable are they?


Love the fragrance and the yummy wordings written on it. Will sure be my travel body wash (100 ml) for this month that is going to happen soon..*jumping*



So I am not more of a nail person but may be such a full sized one will last me for years. Definitely going to try this ....





Last time got the LA Splash Glitter Eye liner which I use for office almost everyday. Used once today and my lashes looked good. Will soon do a full on review of the LA Splash Eye liner and their Mascara


So that's all in my Vellvete box. Comparing to the last time box I am not very happy with this but still the mascara and body wash I loved. Velvette boxes are sure a surprise for all the bloggers every month end and I will for sure subscribe for the August month also :) 

Love,
Adity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)