Monday, March 4


Best Buys/ Will Repurchase or not?

Hey all,

     I went shopping yesterday to get some of the products that I used up recently and in need of the other. All the products I show below are those I loved and I’ll keep repurchasing them as everything suited me.

I am not reviewing any of the products in detail but just giving an overview as to why I’ll buy again or not.

Let’s move on...


  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner
  • Biotique Bio Kelp Shampoo
  • Lux Body Wash
  • Jovees Clarifying Fairness Face Wash 
  • No marks Acne Pimple Cream




These are some of my favorites that got emptied by me.


Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner:


  • Best toner so far, suited me so well.
  • Non - comedogenic, Alcohol Free, Hypoallergenic
  • Awesome Fragrance
  • Does lighten my skin and maintains the brightness on regular use.
  • Softens and hydrates as well
  • Did not break me out or irritated the older pimples.
  • Definitely I will repurchase. 


Biotique Bio Kelp Shampoo:



  • My hair just loves the shampoo as well as my skin.
  • Chemical free esp no Sodium Laureth Sulphate, organically pure with no preservatives.
  • A little shampoo does the cleansing work great.
  • Claim is true: Makes my hair grow fast and nourishes too.
  • Already on the fourth bottle and will keep buying.


Lux Body Wash:



  • Fragrance took me away esp the Peach & cream variant.
  • Suits my skin and does not dry out.
  • Makes skin soft and supple.
  • Last much better than other body washes in quantity.
  • Affordable when compared.
  • I have already repurchased.


Jovees Clarifying Fairness Face Wash:




  • Cleanses my face well.
  • Definitely clarifies and makes skin look brighter.
  • Did not break out.
  • No chemicals

But I will not buy it as I got a better cleanser and this Jovees one makes my oily skin dry in colder months so will not be buying it anymore.


No Marks Acne Pimple Cream:




  • One of the best creams I just recently stumbled upon.
  • Does clear and prevent acne/pimple as well as pimple marks.
  • Has turmeric, liquorice and clove and free of chemicals.
  • Little tube last long as I use as a pimple/ blemish cream and not for the whole face.
  • Very affordable yet works effectively on my oily acne prone skin.
  • Hope by the time the tube gets over, my pimples also stop appearing.

Have you used any of the above products? Which product will you keep buying? 

Leave them on the comments below will love to try too!


With love,
Adity

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews!

    You have been nominated for an award. Please check my blog for details!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rosh thank you:)... I'll check out now!

      Delete
  2. I love the Bio Kelp shampoo - I bought a Biotique kit of four which included a conditioner, serum, this and an oil - all for make a great combo.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renu, yup I love the Kelp..Btw what's the name of the biotique serum?

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)