Natural Daily Look with ‘lil’ Makeup:
I am excited to share with you my daily wear makeup that gives a subtle yet a great look. I am fond of natural looks, covering major flaws and leave the rest as such.
Here comes my everyday wear...
- I prep my skin (oily/ acne prone) with the usual skin care routine. (For my skin care regimen click here)
- Once moisturised, don’t opt for primer and foundation as it gives way too much coverage.
- Take any for your favourite compact, swirl the fluffy brush on it and dust it all over the face.
- Compact gives a light coverage and also keeps skin from oiliness.
- Optional is using a blush on the cheek bones.
Eyes and Eye Brows:
- Kajal/ Kohl & eyeliner are one of my favorites (for most of us right?)
- I use a liquid eyeliner on eye lid whereas a blackest black kajal/kohl on my water line.
- Finishing with one or two coats of mascara on the lashes makes eyes pop up brightening the face.
- Using Black or brown brow pencil gives brows a neat shape and to darken.
- Using a clear lip balm is ideal for a daily wear or may be a tinted lip balm is my favorite.
- Coating with gloss is up to us.
Thus in a max of 5 -10 minutes I’ll be ready to rock up the outfit with a natural glow.
So lemme know what you think of this and leave your comments to as it means a lot too me..:)