Monday, February 18


My Travel Vanity/Makeup Bag

Hi friends,

  How you all? I just returned back and unfortunately can’t stay home as some works are going on. So bear a few days as there is no proper net connection or the facilities where I am staying now.

I just thought of showing you what I took for my recent trip (beauty products) just the minimum you see (lol)...but I still missed a lot from home which I was not able to stuff ‘em in my bag.

This is the pouch or bag I carried along which is filled with all that I absolutely love or those with which I can’t go out with.



Out of the pouch....



For skin care: Cetaphil Cleanser and Acne Moist Moisturiser but left behind the toner.
Acne Moist review, click here!!




Face: One of my all time favorite Clarion compact. (I've been using for ages and it has given me the look I ever wanted and suited my skin without breaking out.)



Eyes: Eyeliner and Kohl from Elle 18 while mascara from Lakme Iconic
Eyebrows: I got this black/brown pencil from a local store.




Lippies: Two lipsticks; Elle 18 Mystery mauve & Maybelline Totally toffee    
Elle 18 is a slight pinkish mauve colour and the Maybelline one is perfect nude.
Of course a tinted lip balm and a clear one from Maybelline Baby lips.




Before Bed: Aroma Magic under eye gel, No marks cream and Vaseline after cleansing and moisturizing.




These are the things I carried with me.. 
Hope you enjoyed a lil sneak peak ... Let me know what you think on comments below...


With love,
Adity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)